Batgirl Adult Plus Costume


Who needs Batman™ when you can have Batgirl™!
This Batgirl™ costume is sure to be a crime-fighting hit! This cute costume includes: A shimmering black dress featuring the signature yellow bat symbol and attached cape, matching black glovelets, black plastic mask (to protect your sexy-secret identity), yellow utility belt, and shiny black boot tops.
  • Available in Adult Plus Size: One Size Fits Most Adults.
  • Includes: Dress/Cape, Glovelets, Mask, Belt, Boot Tops.
  • This is an officially licensed Batgirl™ costume.
  • Look for our other superhero costumes for a great group look!


For this and more Batgirl Adult Costumes CLICK HERE






Rating: 
Reviewed by: jenbar
Title: Great size
Nice to have a costume that fits as it says it does.
Rating: 
Reviewed by: bestspaz
Title: Great Costume
I loved the costume! The only issue I had was with the boot covers as they slipped down all night long! However I was pleased with the whole costume!
Rating: 
Reviewed by: raimie71
Location: seattle, wa
Title: wonderful eyecatching costume!!!!
I loved the costume, it will fit size 18-22 easily!!! it is stretchy and fun. My husband went as batman and we were the life of the party! I received comments all night about my costume, and it was so comfortable to wear. I would highly recommend this costume. This costume was not revealing or too short.
Rating: 
Reviewed by: MasMom
Title:
This costume was very comfortable
Rating: 
Reviewed by: m22glock
Location: new jersy
Title: Bat girl
wife looked outstanding in the batgirl costume very good fit and held up great to two days of partying and recieved lots of remarks about how will made it was
Rating: 
Reviewed by: Dominie
Title: First purchase
The costume was great quality, looked really good and was very comfortable. Luckily I have a friend who can sew and was able to take it in for me in strategic areas (i.e. everywhere) because it was quite large, however the mask and boot tops were really tight. Also I am quite tall so the dress was a bit shorter on me than in the picture. I will definitely be wearing it again despite these small issues.
Rating: 
Reviewed by: Rummer
Title: Adult Batgirl Plus Size
I am pleased with the quality of the material. Also it said it was Plus Size and it was!!
Rating: 
Reviewed by: lanie
Location: N.E., FL
Title: I was impressed!
I read the reviews before purchasing, but I was the original bat girl when I was younger, and thought it would be fun to be her as an adult. I was impressed with all the items to make this costume complete. Yes the rubber on the belt is a different color than the bat emblem, but looks fine, and the "boots" if used will have to have some modifications, but over all this is a way cool Bat-Girl outfit (my 5 year olds words). The only thing I will totally agree that it it is SHORT. It would be fine for a party or trick-or-treat with my 5 year old, but we are going to Disney for Mickey's Halloween and will have to wear something under for getting in and out of rides. I am a size 14-16 with a large top and ordered the plus as I am not trying to be a vixen taking my son trick-or-treating, and hoping it would be longer on me as I am 5'3" and plenty comfortable. While it is large on me I do not see it fit up to size 22, but it is stretchy material, and as I mentioned SHORT. It is hard to find costumes for our climate that will be comfortable as Halloween is usually 80 degrees and 70% humidity. Hope this is a keeper.