Gotham Girls DC Comics Batgirl Adult Costume


The baddest crime fighter in velvet.
Gotham Girls own Super Hero - Batgirl, is solving crimes in her one piece dark blue velvet jumpsuit with attached bright yellow boot tops. Costume also includes blue and yellow bat shaped cape, bright yellow gauntlets, yellow bat belt and blue velvet bat headpiece.
  • Available in Adult Sizes: Medium and Small.
  • Includes: Jumpsuit/Boot Tops, Cape, Gauntlets, Belt, Headpiece.
  • This is an officially licensed ©DC Comics Gotham Girls™ costume.
  • Look for Batgirl's archrivals, Catwoman, Poison Ivy and Harley Quinn (all sold separately). The Girls are Back!




For this and more Adult Costumes: TV & Movie Characters CLICK HERE


Rating: 
Reviewed by: Karen
Location: Milwaukee
Title: Sexy yet subtle Superhero

I bought this for my company Halloween party and since I work for a costume retailer, I wanted to get something fun, yet acceptable to wear to work and this costume is both. It's very flashy and bright so it'll draw alot of attention, but although it is form fitting, it has the ability to appear modest. It does seem to run a little small so if in doubt, get the larger size. I can tell I'm going to enjoy myself this halloween!
Rating: 
Reviewed by: missmystica

in general it was good but the low was too small for my feets. any way that costume is the most amazing batgirl costume ever!!!