Batgirl Bib Newborn Costume


No spills can penetrate this armor! Her clothes are safe from the evil food...
..while she's wearing our Batgirl Bib! This all over, tunic-style bib is all black with pink embroidered bat logo on chest, embroidered matching pink belt, and attached black cape.
  • Available in One Size Fits Most Newborns (Waist 24", length of bib 10").
  • Socks are not included.
  • 100% Polyester.
  • Add Superman, Wonder Woman and Batman Bibs (all sold separately), to create a Justice League theme for siblings!
  • This is an officially licensed Batman ™costume.


For this and more Superheroes Costumes CLICK HERE

Rating: 
Reviewed by: momof4
Location: Alberta, Canada
Title: baby batgirl
This costume was bought for my 2 month old niece and she was very cute and comfortable- the outfit was fleece-it kept her warm. Great product for the price and fast shipping!
Rating: 
Reviewed by: BatGirlsMommy
Location: Victoria, BC
Title: Excellent costume
I bought this costume for my 16 month old girl as well as the bat girl toddlers costume for my older daughter. My 1 year old was happy to wear this and didn't hinder her walking around...once she saw her older sister wearing her costume!... Good quality - and comfortable! My one year old is small as well (~18 lbs).
Rating: 
Reviewed by: Iambatgirl13
Location: Seattle WA
Title: How awesome!
This is the sweetest little costume! I am a huge batman fan and I am expecting a baby girl, I cant wait to have her wear this her first Halloween!! It is very soft and I am sure she will love it. Very original design, and very adorable!