Batgirl Child Costume


Don't let the boys have all the fun!
Sometimes it takes a Batgirl to get the job done. Black is back in the Batgirl Child costume, which includes a glossy classic Batgirl dress with vibrant yellow utility belt and bat symbol, attached cape, cool old school black arm gauntlets, black bat mask (to protect her super-secret identity) and matching black shiny boot covers. Your super girl will be on top of the world in this disguise.
  • Available in Child Sizes: Small (4-6), Medium (8-10), Large (12-14).
  • Includes: Dress, Mask, Arm Gauntlets, Boot Covers, Belt.
  • This is an officially licensed Batman ™ costume.


For this and more Superheroes Costumes CLICK HERE




Rating: 
Reviewed by: BatgirlMamma
Location: Middle of Canada

Title: Does she want it? BUY IT!
Very cute costume. Really worth the $$. My only complaint is the the elastic on the mask is a tad too short so it is rather tight on the head. I bought the costume for my 7 yr old, and the mask is tight on my 4 yr old even... but really, really cute. Great quality


Rating: 
Reviewed by: nevaeh25670
Title: loves it!!!!!
my 4 year old daughter has a batman Wii game and wanted a costume so we ordered this and she loves it i have to fight with her to take it off she always wants to sleep in it :)


Rating: 
Reviewed by: amynic
Title: Great Costume
I bought this for my oldest. It is great quality and fits well.


Rating: 
Reviewed by: Frogs42
Location: Texas

Title: very pleased
very nice and confortable, did not scrached anywhere, my 4 yr old is very picky about feeling anything that scratches, I usually have trouble with customes but not this one. Just keep in mind custume size does not go by age, I got 4-6 for my 41/2 yr old daughter who is average height and weight and it just fit her, actually a litle short once the belt was put on.


Rating: 
Reviewed by: suemagoo
Location: Australia

Title: superhero party!
My eight year old had to dress up for her nephews 5 year old "superhero party". She initially wanted to go as "Catgirl", but when I showed her this costume (which I thought much more suitable for an 8 year old), she chose this one to wear. Delivery was superfast (we are overseas) and the costume really does look smart! Only problem is that the arm gauntlets slip off - but with some minor adjustments (blact hair ties) - problem is fixed. We ordered a size Large - my daughter is quite tall and very slim - not much extra length, and we think we may have to get her to wear leggings if she grows much more. Overall, this costume was of good quality.


Rating: 
Reviewed by: KatieDid

Title: Comfortable and Cute
This is as nice as the other reviewers said it was. Our daughter, age three, refused to wear the mask and the belt, and soon ditched the arm bands but with dress, cape and boot covers, it was still really cute, Good thing it was not cold on Halloween as a coat would have ruined the effect. Looks like it will last for a while too and that's a plus.


Rating: 
Reviewed by: MarketingMom
Location: Tarzana [Los Angeles], CA

Title: Great costume
My very petite 11-year old (she's the size of most 7 or 8 year olds)wore this costume (size L) and she loved it. I liked that it came with all of the pieces and I didn't have to buy anything additional. I just had her put on a black leotard and black leggings underneath and she looked fabulous. I can see how a smaller size would be too short. As with a previous reviewer, the strap on the bottom of the boot cover came off, but I just sewed it back on, then sewed the others to reinforce them and they lasted through her school parade and trick or treating later that night. But the vinyl(?) fabric is of good quality and pretty thick and the cape is sewed on so I didn't have to worry about her losing it. Overall, very happy with my purchase.